Two Black Cats

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Good news.

In the last week I've had several pieces of good news. I have received 2 separate contracts for exam marking - Year 9 SATS in May, and A Level Statistics in June. I enjoyed both last year, although they are totally different experiences.

Also I applied for a position as an invigilator for the Chartered Accountants exams about 2 months ago. Its a maximum of 17 days per year (yes, per year), but is quite lucrative. Instead of an interview or job offer I received a letter inviting me to the invigilator's meeting on Thursday! I expect I'll get more info then.

And finally, I passed the Science short course on Climate Modelling which I did over the winter. Its fascinating stuff. You can see all the details here : Climate Modelling Experiment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home