We have been tagged by Fat Eric - so here goes:
5 weird things about us:
- Velvet loves human food - he comes running whenever the fridge door is opened. Arty will only eat catfood! Neither will eat cat treats.
- Neither Velvet or Arty will drink water from a bowl - maybe a dripping tap - maybe the toilet (yuk) but usually the pond in the garden.
- Velvet distrusts the catflap. Somedays he has to open it with his paw many, many times just to check it still works.
- Velvet loves to lie on top of me with his head on my shoulder. The only trouble is he then tries to bite my chin!
- Velvet and Arty are 'trained' to come when I click by tongue and call 'kittens'. This may seem odd as they are fully grown cats - but means I get both to come running.
5 weird things about me
- I prefer maths to housework. But actually I prefer most things to housework, so maybe that isn't totally weird.
- I like cold chinese or indian food.
- I rarely listen to music. Occasionally Classic FM radio (as background sound) or Beautiful South. I listen to BBC Radio 4 a lot.
- On the music theme - I hate any music first thing in the morning. I mean really hate it!
- I don't like shopping and neither does my daughter, K.
I'm not sure if those are weird or not - let me know!