Two Black Cats

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about me and my CatsThursday Thirteen

1…. The cats are proving more photogenic than I believed. A bit of sun will help as well.
2. I must stop moaning about the weather - it will be nicer soon.
3. My cats are fussy eaters. I try not to spoil them, and I certainly don't overfeed them. I should try to be more disciplined.
4. I like a tidy house, but I am not very good at tidying.
5. Since I gave up full-time work nearly a year ago, I keep promising myself that I will find a domestic routine. But I haven't yet. I actually enjoy working on my maths so much that other things get squashed in, and I still find myself washing and ironning at the weekends.
6. I really enjoy taking K riding on Saturday, even when the weather is cold or wet. It's lovely to be outside for an hour with nothing to do, and to watch her enjoy herself.
7. I really want to learn more about HTML to improve the layout of this blog.
8. I probably spend too much of my time doing quizzes, sudoku's and reading blogs. But I don't really care.
9. I am basically a very happy person.
10. I am really quite a selfish person, but I care dearly for those close to me.
11. I listen to Radio 4 most of the time, but I listen to Classic FM when I am studying as it doesn't distract me.
12. I rarely listen to any other music - not that I don't like music, I just rarely choose to.
13. I thought it would be difficult to write this list, but it hasn't been!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home